Do you have a Native American child, between the ages of 5-18? NATIVE HEALTH’s new, exciting, and fun, Indigenous Young Chefs in the Kitchen, is rolling out the week of June 9, 2022.
Here’s the details:
- You will register for eight weeks of virtual Indigenous Young Chefs in the Kitchen.
- You will need to pick up the healthy bag of food each Wednesday at NATIVE HEALTH Central. – 4041 North Central Avenue, Building C in Phoenix. Perishables will be included in the bag.
- Videos will be aired on NATIVE HEALTH’s Facebook Page beginning June 9 and will include Miss Olivia reading an Indigenous story, teaching a recipe, and demonstrating a craft. The food bag will usually match the recipe.
- Program is limited to 40 families. First come, first served. One bag per family.
- Program is for Native American families.
Please fill out the registration below. For more information, contact Lanasha at (602) 279-5262 x3109 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Season For Sharing for making this awesome program possible!