Check this out! NATIVE HEALTH is introducing NATIVE HEALTH’s Indigenous Cook-off. This three part challenge will start Tuesday November 10, 2020. Each challenge will highlight a different Indigenous ingredient each challenge, and you, the awesome home chef, chef, or foodie, will be able to compete in the Indigenous Cook-off and win gift cards! The first challenge will be using Ramona Farm’s Wheat Berries and will be used for the appetizer round. The wheat berries must be the featured ingredient.
Here’s the facts:
- The first 25 people who register online will be accepted for each challenge
- You must register online and you will receive confirmation your registration was received in date/time order
- You will be given instructions to pick up the Indigenous ingredient and a $25 gift card to purchase items for the challenge on Tuesday, November 10, 2020. We will NOT mail the ingredients and gift card. You will be asked to sign a form stating you accept the rules of the challenge and will submit a video.
- You must submit a one minute video by Friday of the same week.
- The winner will be determined by polling/voting on NATIVE HEALTH’s Facebook page
- The first place winner each challenge will receive a $100 gift card, 2nd place receives $50 gift card, and 3rd place $25 gift card.
- Winners will be judged on creativity and use of Indigenous ingredient. This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your cooking and creativity!
Click here to register for this exciting challenge! For more information or questions please email: email@example.com
Indigenous Cook-Off Official Contest Rules