Telephonic allows you to visit with your primary are provider using your phone, allowing you to discuss your healthcare concerns from the convenience, comfort, and safety of your home.
How does it work?
We will schedule a phone appointment just like an in-office visit. By phone, our staff will initiate your appointment by contacting you about 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to collect background information. After the phone call, if the provider feels an in-office assessment is necessary, we will help set that up for you. This can all be done from the convenience, safety and comfort of your home.
Benefits of Telephonic
Choosing a Telephonic appointment allows you to:
- reduce exposure to illness
- reduced time waiting
- reduce transportation time and costs
- minimize time needed off work
- eliminate child or elder care issues
What kind of medical issues can be used with Telephonic?
- medication management
- lab follow-ups
- sick visits
- HIV (PrEP and acute management)
- initial Autism evaluations
- and much more
What kind of Behavioral Health issues can be used with Telephonic?
- Group counseling is available in an individual counseling setting
- Individual counseling is available for general mental health concerns
- Psychiatry for initial psychiatric evaluations
- Psychiatry for follow-up medication management
Appointment times are available from Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. It’s easy, fast and convenient!
How do I schedule an appointment?
You can call (602) 279-5262 to determine if your needs can be best be served with a Telephonic appointment. Our friendly and helpful Customer Care Representatives will assist you in scheduling an appointment. We are working on implementing Telephonic video conferencing soon!