It’s the second challenge of NATIVE HEALTH’s Indigenous Cook-off! We need 20 NEW home chefs, chefs, or foodies to sign up! The second challenge will be an entree round and you will be using Blue Corn. Blue corn must be the featured ingredient.
Here are the facts:
- The first 20 people who register online will be accepted the challenge.
- You must register online and you will receive confirmation your registration was received in date/time order.
- You will be given instructions to pick up the Indigenous ingredient and a $25 gift card to purchase items for the challenge.
- We will NOT mail the ingredients and gift card.
- You will be asked to sign a form stating you accept the rules of the challenge and will submit a video.
- You must submit a one minute video by Friday, November 27, 2020, which will be posted on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 on the NATIVE HEALTH Facebook page.
- The winner will be determined by polling/voting on NATIVE HEALTH’s Facebook Poll page.
- The first place winner each challenge will receive a $100 gift card, 2nd place receives $50 gift card, and 3rd place $25 gift card.
- Winners will be judged on creativity and use of Indigenous ingredient. This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your cooking and creativity!
Register below for this exciting challenge! For more information or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indigenous Cook-Off Official Contest Rules