NATIVE HEALTH provides a variety of food programs to address food insecurity.
- NATIVE HEALTH Central (Central/Indian School) Building C – Curbside, grab and go, M-F – 8:00 a.m.-noon
- NATIVE HEALTH Mesa (Southern/Extension) Building B (south side) – Curbside, grab and go, T-F – 8:00 a.m.-noon
Other food programs include:
- Free, daily food distribution to any needy individual.
- Kid’s Cafe meals for children under 18.
- Weekly backpacks of food for families with children.
- Ready to eat meals and fresh produce bags as available at NATIVE HEALTH Central and NATIVE HEALTH Mesa. First come, first served.
- Commodity Senior Food Box program at NATIVE HEALTH Central and NATIVE HEALTH Mesa. This program is currently full and we are taking a waiting list. Please contact Mallory at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Self-certification required (Maricopa County address and Date of Birth) at NATIVE HEALTH Mesa.
- All food is available curbside, grab and go.
NATIVE HEALTH has been recognized nationally as a pioneer in our commitment to address food insecurity for families in the communities we serve. Volunteers and assistance is always welcome. Your support makes a difference!
For more information contact Mallory Smith, Food Coordinator, at email@example.com