4041 N Central Ave c
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Join us on Thursday, May 26, 2022, 10:00 a.m. at NATIVE HEALTH Central – 4041 North Central Avenue, Building C in Phoenix, for NATIVE HEALTH’s Read It and Eat. We’ll read I’m Gonna Like Me by Jamie Lee Curtis, and we’ll make Healthy Watermelon Fruit Pizza with your children. Sign up below.
Healthy Watermelon Fruit Pizza Recipe (taken from https://www.alainga.com/healthy-watermelon-fruit-pizza)
This Healthy Watermelon Fruit Pizza is the perfect refreshing summer treat that the entire family is going to love. Simply top sliced watermelon with Greek yogurt and some fresh berries or fruits.
- 2 slices round watermelon
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup kiwi fruit
This recipe makes 2 watermelon fruit pizzas. For only 1 pizza, reduce the recipe by half.
- Mix together the greek yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on the sliced watermelon and cut it into slices.
- Top with berries and kiwi fruit. Serve and enjoy.