Add to Calendar
January 28, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am
Join us on Friday, January 28, 2022, 10:00 a.m. for NATIVE HEALTH’s free, monthly Read It and Eat online class on the NATIVE HEALTH Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nativehealthphoenix.
Weâ€™ll read Bedtime in the Southwest by Mona Hodgson, and show you how to make Honey Nut No Bake Granola Bars with your children. The first 15 to sign up will receive a $10 Sprouts gift card. Our supplies are limited, so please register one person per one household.
Honey Nut No Bake Granola Bars ingredients
Prep Time: 10 mins/Chilling Time 1hour
Recipe for 12 servings:
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Â¼ Cups Crisp Brown Rice or Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 Cup uncooked quick-cooking Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Meal and/or Ground Flaxseed (can use a tablespoon of each)
- Â¼ Cup Chopped Walnuts (toasting optional)
- Â¼ Cup Chopped Pecans (toasting optional)
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- Â½ Cup Peanut Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Â½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
NATIVE HEALTH Read It and Eat is funded by Arizona Complete Health.