You can make a difference in your community through volunteering at NATIVE HEALTH. There are many ways you can contribute your time and talent and help the community.
Who Can Volunteer?
- Groups (Members of businesses, corporations, churches, conference members, clubs, churches, charities, and more)
Types of Volunteer Opportunities
- On-site volunteering
- Off-site volunteering for special events (see below)
- Coordinate a service project to benefit NATIVE HEALTH such as the NATIVE HEALTH Community Garden, book drive, sock drive, NATIVE HEALTH Community Garden work days, etc. to organize a collection drive please contact Susan for items that are most needed.
- Clerical Support – provide general administrative support such as filing, copying, data entry, etc.
- Help at outreach events such as Prayer Walk, back to school festivals, community PowWow events, etc.
- Help with classes such as Dare to Cook, Read it and Eat at NATIVE HEALTH
- Help with NATIVE HEALTH Community Garden work days and/or special events
Be a part of the fun by volunteering at a special event. Some of the upcoming events include:
- NATIVE HEALTH’s Prayer Walk
- NATIVE HEALTH”s Youth Diabetes Prevention Camp
- NATIVE HEALTH’s Laughter is the Best Medicine
- NATIVE HEALTH’s Traditional Children’s Pageant
- NATIVE HEALTH’s Annual Open House
Check out Events page for additional upcoming NATIVE HEALTH events and classes.
Want to get started?
- Contact Susan Levy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Volunteer Application form
- Provide documentation of a negative TB skin test within the past year or negative chest x-ray results within the past five years
- Provide a photo ID
We are unable to provide volunteer experiences to individuals that need court hours.
We will contact you after we receive your form and documents to see what type of volunteering works best for you. We appreciate your time, interest, and consideration in NATIVE HEALTH. For more information about volunteering, call Susan Levy (602) 279-5262 x 3111 or email: email@example.com