Primary Medical Services
At NATIVE HEALTH we strive to ensure we connect you with a provider that is right for you. Connecting you with your provider of choice will allow you to see that physician at each scheduled visit, who will get to know you and your healthcare needs, and offer any appropriate treatment or follow-up needed. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the best care possible.
Primary Care/Family Medicine
- Well Women, Men, and Children’s Exams
- Chronic Care Management (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
- Sick Visits
- Work, School or Sports Physicals
- Immunizations and Flu Shots
- Prenatal Services provided by Valleywise Health Medical Center
- Family Planning
- Testing and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Education and Management
- Internal Medicine at NHW Community Health Center
For more information call (602) 279-5262.